SUPPORT CHORUS AMERICA AND HELP TRANSFORM OUR COMMUNITIES
Through the generous support of people like you, Chorus America has made a difference in the lives of thousands of choral professionals and communities across North America, including Canada. Your tax-deductible gift to Chorus America makes it possible to support our members with a wealth of services and programs, including useful publications, online news and resources, the popular annual Conference, and quality management, board, and conducting training programs.
I WANT TO SUPPORT CHORUS AMERICA’S CURRENT WORK.
- ANNUAL FUND: MAKE A ONE-TIME GIFT and help sustain Chorus America programs and services throughout the year.
- MONTHLY GIVING: START A RECURRING GIFT by joining OSTINATO, Chorus America's monthly giving community.
I WANT TO SUPPORT CHORUS AMERICA’S FUTURE.
- PLANNED GIVING: INCLUDE CHORUS AMERICA IN YOUR ESTATE PLANS by joining CONTINUO, Chorus America's legacy giving community. Secure your legacy and help to ensure that the impact of choral music continues to enrich future generations.
- FORMER MEMBERS OF CHORUS AMERICA'S BOARD: MAKE A MULTI-YEAR GIFT and be acknowledged as part of the DIRECTOR'S SOCIETY, a group of former board colleagues supporting the Chorus America community that they helped to build, empower, and sustain. All who have served on Chorus America's board since its founding in 1977 are invited to join.
I WANT TO MAKE A SPECIAL GIFT OR SUPPORT A SPECIAL INITIATIVE.
- CONNECT TODAY: Chorus America prides itself on responsive programming that is created to evolve and adapt to the needs of the choral field. Please reach out to discuss ways that you can share your passion and elevate opportunities in the realms of conducting, chorus management, ADEI (access, diversity, equity, and inclusion), composition, and more. The support of generous individuals helps to launch and sustain impactful programs, create more accessible registration fees, and build special funds and reserves.
To discuss opportunities, ask questions, or connect about ideas for supporting Chorus America's work on behalf of the choral field, please contact KellyAnn Nelson, Associate Director of Development by emailing email@example.com or calling 202.331.7577, x. 241.