The Conference is the centerpiece of Chorus America's professional development and training opportunities for chorus leaders. Highlights include plenary and breakout sessions with nationally renowned speakers and practitioners, events celebrating the choral community and featuring leading choruses, and opportunities to network and connect with your colleagues.
2024 Conference: June 6-8 in Atlanta, GA!
We are thrilled to announce the dates for the 2024 Chorus America Conference! We hope to see you in Atlanta, GA, June 6-8 at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta hotel. We look forward to sharing additional details on the Conference as they are developed. We'll continue to share updates as they become available.
Thank You For Joining Our 2023 Conference in San Francisco!
Thank you for being a part of the 2023 Conference in San Francisco on May 31-June 2! Thank you to the attendees, presenters, performers, sponsors and exhibitors, and everyone who made this unique Conference a truly memorable event. Re-live the 2023 Conference by reading our blog post of photo highlights.
2022 Conference in Baltimore, MD
Our hybrid model for the 2022 Conference combined the flexibility and accessibility of online learning with rich conversation and joyful connection of an in-person format - our first-ever such convening! For highlights and photos of the 2022 Chorus America Conference, check out our blog post, A Conference We’ll Remember: Reconnecting at the 2022 Chorus America Conference.
Recent Conference Locations and Hosts
- 2023: San Francisco, CA, May 31-June 2.
- 2022: Baltimore, MD, June 15-17.
- 2019: Philadelphia, PA, June 26-29, hosted by the Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia. Find more information and Conference resources here.
- 2018: Chicago, IL, June 20-23, hosted by Grant Park Music Festival and Chicago Children's Choir.
- 2017: Los Angeles, CA, June 21-24, hosted by the Los Angeles Master Chorale.
- 2016: Cincinnati, OH, June 15-18, hosted by the Cincinnati May Festival.
- 2015: Boston, MA, June 17-20, hosted by the Handel and Haydn Society.