Get noticed by over 500 choral conductors, administrators, singers, board members, and business members at the professional development and networking event of the year! As a Chorus America exhibitor, your company’s products, services, and solutions will have first-hand exposure to our members.
It's important to us that our exhibitors get the most out their Conference experience, and are included in our friendly atmosphere. The Conference maximizes foot traffic for exhibitors by placing the exhibit spaces along the walking routes to Conference sessions and activity, and hosting morning coffee in the Exhibit Area each day. The Conference will also include designated time for attendees to visit the Exhibit Area, and an interactive activity to help celebrate Chorus America's 40th anniversary involving exhibitors.
Placement is done on a first-come, first-served basis, with our sponsors always receiving priority. *If you are interested in exploring sponsorship benefits and opportunities, please contact Shayla Hines, associate director of development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Exhibitor Rates
The exhibit fee includes registration for 2 people, a 6' draped table, and 2 chairs.
Chorus America Member: $595
Chorus America Non-Member: $895 (includes a one-year Business Membership)
Additional Attendee Registration: $50 per person
As an exhibitor, your benefits include:
- Your logo and link posted on the Conference website prior to and after the Conference.
- Contact information and a 100-word description of your products and services in the Exhibitor and Sponsor Directory published in the Conference Program Book.
- Special recognition at the closing plenary session on Saturday morning.
- Smart hours: Scheduling maximizes interaction time in the Exhibit Area, as well as networking time at the Conference.
- Full access: Two Conference registrations included in the space fee, letting you take advantage of sessions and concerts of interest.
- Listing in the fall 2017 issue of The Voice magazine.
- Personalized, friendly service from our staff at all times.
This year, exhibitors will register using the provided paper form. Only 25 exhibit spaces are available, so register today!
Have questions or need assistance? Contact Mike Rowan, communications manager: email@example.com | 202.331.7577 x251.
Please label all packaged items:
Omni Hotel Los Angeles
ATTN: Elaine Morales / Chorus America June 19
251 S. Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
*Earliest arrival date: Monday, June 19
Preliminary Exhibit Schedule:
Wednesday, June 21
9:30am-12:00pm: Exhibitor setup
12:00pm-5:30pm: Exhibit Area open
*In addition, Exhibitors are encouraged to attend the Opening Night Reception at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, 9:30pm-11:00pm, which is a great opportunity to mingle with attendees and tell them about your products and services.
Thursday, June 22
8:00am-5:30pm: Exhibit Area open
2:45pm-3:15pm: Visit the Exhibit Area break
Friday, June 23
8:00am-3:00pm: Exhibit Area open
3:00pm-5:00pm: Exhibitor load out
Saturday, June 24
No exhibit hours