PIEDMONT EAST BAY CHILDREN’S CHOIR
Reports to: Executive Director
Hours: 20 hrs per week, part-time, non-exempt role. Some nights and weekend assignments
required during concerts and events.
The Registrar helps to support and manage day-to-day operations of our programs. The
Registrar is responsible for overseeing the registration of all students enrolled in the program,
being a point person for weekly attendance and questions, and general office support as
directed. The Registrar will support the PEBCC programs as a liaison and advocate for
students, parents, faculty, staff, the community, donors and patrons. The Registrar works
closely with the Program Director, Golden Gate Festival and Communications Manager, and
the Production & Events Administrator (PEA).
● Use Salesforce and Autocrat to create and send registration forms to all enrolled families
● Use Salesforce to create and maintain email list for campaigns and Choir Directory
● Follow up with families to collect all required forms
● Set up semester, annual, and camp sessions
● Track and reach out to prospects to convert to families+
● Work with TD Director and AD to facilitate voice placements and auditions for incoming
● Act as office Salesforce administrator
● Manage incoming mail, prepare bank deposits, logging checks, facilitate orders
with ED approval
● Administrative support as directed for concerts and Golden Gate Festival
● Attendance tracking and point of contact for TD and school program(s) rehearsal
problem solving (afternoons to 6:30 PM Mon-Thurs)
● 3-4 years of office and admin experience; prior Salesforce work a must.
● Excellent communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. Must be able to
work effectively with cross-functional team members, parents of our singers, singers,
and program partners. Must be devoted to team efforts, be pro-active, flexible, and
maintain a positive, can do attitude
● Advanced administrative and organizational skills computer skills (Word, Excel, Gmail) a
must. Proficiency in Salesforce, Google drive required.
● Flexible schedule a must. Required to work some evenings and weekends
● Must be extremely detail-oriented
● Must work well under pressure and maintain and meet deadlines
● Understanding of and appreciation for choral arts and PEBCC’s mission and values
Background check required prior to employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Piedmont East Bay Children’s Choir is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse
and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals,
transgendered people, gender non-conforming individuals, and others to apply. We recruit and
hire with a growing understanding of systemic oppression and of the lived reality of people with
marginalized identities, and we highly encourage candidates committed to diversity, inclusion,
and building creative communities to apply.
Compensation is $28,000 salary plus $3000 toward benefits or additional salary.
Benefits: Flex plan for health insurance premium of choice based on cafeteria style option,
10 vacation days and 40 hours of sick time accrued per year for .5 FTE, 11 holidays per year,
one week off for winter break between Christmas and New Years. Employee contribution to
retirement plan available.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three reference contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org.