Chorus America’s Research Council serve as a support and advisory body on matters pertaining to the advancement of research and survey studies at Chorus America. It provides a forum for communication and opportunities to be key influencers in the field.
The goals of the Research Council are to:
- Advise and make recommendations to Chorus America on industry issues and opportunities
- Provide advocacy and support for Chorus America’s research
- Facilitate information sharing
- Raise critical funds to support key research studies
- Identify partnerships and collaborations
Learn more about Research Council benefits.
2018-2019 Research Council Members
President Level Katherine B. Andersen Fund of the Saint Paul Foundation Executive Level May Festival Chorus San Francisco Girls Chorus Associate Level Choral Arts Society of Washington Colorado Children’s Chorale Encore Creativity for Older Adults Indianapolis Children’s Choir For more information about joining the Research Council, please contact André Coleman, associate director of development, at email@example.com or 202.331.7577 x241.