All sessions from our Online Conference Event this past April are recorded and available to attendees in the Conference platform until August 1. Replays include captioning. Click here to access the Online Conference.
For detailed schedule information on our Baltimore In-Person Event, June 15-17, visit our Schedule page.
Online Conference Event Content
- Plenary - Radical Creativity
- Plenary - Psychological First Aid: Strategies for Choral Leaders
- Organization Culture: Developing a Joyful and Justice-Centered Organization Environment
- Emerging Strong: Building Your Brand In a Time of Challenge and Innovation
- Stay Connected: Adapting and Delivering Community Engagement and Educational Outreach During a Pandemic
- Continuing Virtual Programming: A Panel Conversation
- Developing a Fundraising Plan
- New Approaches to Board Development
- Why Facts Don’t Change Our Minds: The Elephant and the Rider (and the Aliens)
- Children and Youth Choruses Addressing Social Justice
- Conducting Safely: Physical Wellness on the Podium
- How to Get Your Audience Back: Marketing Strategies to Deal With the Pandemic's Yo-Yo Effect on Attendance
- More than Voices: Honoring the Dynamic Nature of Relationships in Singing Communities
- Keep Your Hand On the Plow: The Path Forward for Choral Music
Virtual Performance: Celebrating Baltimore's Choral Community
In anticipation of our 2022 Conference's June In-Person Event, this virtual performance highlights some of the choral groups that make the Baltimore choral community so special. *View this free event on our YouTube channel.
This event is supported in part by the Maryland State Arts Council (msac.org)